HOSTEL WASABI Nippori
You Can Stay at HOSTEL WASABI Nippori from 2,300 yen per night!
Just 1 minute on foot from Mikawashima Station, the location of this inn is convenient for sightseeing in places like Ueno, Asakusa, and Akihabara.
You can stay in a "capsule-type" dormitory, without meals, starting from just ¥2,300! HOSTEL WASABI Nippori offers free Wi-Fi and lockers with keys, as well as tourist information.
- For those who hesitate to stay in a dormitory, There’s a private room, even though it's more expensive.
- Many services are offered for women, including women-only dormitories and private rooms, powder rooms, as well as free use of cosmetics and hair dryers.
- Postal Code
- 6-24-16 Higashinippori, Arakawa-ku, Tokyo
- About 1 minute walk from the JR Joban Line’s Mikawashima Station
- Between 3 pm and 10 pm
- Until 10 am
- Room Price
- From 2,300 yen
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (VISA, Master Card)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)
Nearby facilities (spots,etc)
KO:HI:KAN Minowa ShopA Café Where You Can See the Tokyo Toden Trams Up Close
Oak Hostel ZenA Hostel Popular Among Women
A Heritage Guesthouse “toco.”“toco.” is a guesthouse, hosted in a 90-year-old renovated building.
Iriya KishimojinA Temple that Celebrates the Goddess of Safe Childbirth and Parenting, Famous for its Morning Glory Festival
National Museum of Nature and ScienceLearn About the Formation of Earth and the Japanese Archipelago
Ueno Zoological GardensPopular Giant Pandas!
National Museum of Western ArtAn Art Museum Displaying a Large Number of Western Works
Nezu Torihana Ryogoku StoreA “Tokyo Shamo” Brand Chicken Specialty Restaurant