Sato san's Rest
A Small Guesthouse Located on a Shopping Street
The guesthouse is a family-run business, and it is gaining popularity thanks to the warm and welcoming service it offers, different from major guesthouses and hotels.
Sato san’s Rest is located on a shopping street called Joyful Minowa, and visitors can enjoy a section of the city that has preserved the atmosphere of the good old days of Japan. The shopping street is 450 meters long, and it is lined with many different stores.
- It’s recommended to try the delicious foods from the shopping street
- An Area Where You Can Enjoy Old-Fashioned Streets
- There are two communal spaces that guests can use freely: a western-style room with tables and sofas, and a Japanese-style room with tatami mat flooring.
- There are three different styles of room available: male-female mixed-gender dormitories (8 people), female dormitories (3 people), and private rooms (1 to 3 people).
- Postal Code
- 1-21-2 Minamisenju, Arakawa-ku, Tokyo
(1) About a 1-minute walk from the Arakawa-Itchumae stop of the Tokyo Sakura Tram (Toden Arakawa Line)
(2) About an 8-minute walk from exit 3 of the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line’s Minowa Station
- Room Price
- From 3,500 yen
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (4% service fee added on to credit card payments)
・Photo-ID must be presented at check-in.
・Dormitories are available for use for those 12 years of age and up.
・No meals provided.
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)