Nezu Torihana Ryogoku Store
A “Tokyo Shamo” Brand Chicken Specialty Restaurant
Nezu Torihana is a restaurant that specializes in the Tokyo-raised brand chicken “Tokyo Shamo.” The fat content of the meat varies between male and female chickens of this breed, so the restaurant takes extra care to cook the meat to perfection using delicate changes in heat. Their popular dishes include charcoal-grilled chicken, oyakodon (a rice bowl dish topped with chicken and egg), and nabe (hot-pot) dishes. They also have a good selection of Japanese sake available, all of which pair beautifully with Tokyo Shamo chicken.
Their “Tokyo Egg Shining Pudding,” made with Tokyo Shamo eggs, is another popular option which is available for takeout.
Located in the “Ryogoku Edo NOREN” building complex, the restaurant offers a view of the old Edo townscape as well as the sumo arena.
Restaurant specializing in the prized Tokyo Shamo variety of chicken.
Lineup of Japanese sake available.
Sumo arena is located in front of the restaurant.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Postal Code
- F1, Ryogoku-Edo NOREN 1-3-20 Yokoami, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-11:00pm（L.O. 10:00pm）
- Lunch 1000-3000 yen, Dinner 3000-6000 yen
- Directly outside of the west exit of the JR Chuo-Sobu Line’s Ryugoku Station
- Available for certain items
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)