Tera Cafe, Daikanyama
A cafe where you can detox your mind and body
The cafe, with an open feeling, has a Buddhist painting and an authentic Buddhist statue inside. It's an unusual cafe where you can have a meal while chatting to a monk.
You can experience healthy Shojin Ryori (Japanese vegetarian temple cuisine) made from seasonal ingredients or wholesome Japanese cooking.
There are also plenty of delicious Japanese sweets on the menu, so vistors can spend a relaxing and healing time at the cafe.
In additional, every evening we also hold Buddhist activities such as lectures, sutra transcriptions and prayer bead making.
Heal your tiredness in the lightly colored surroundings and soft lighting of the meditative café.
The Buddha Bowl, with its changing ingredients, is very popular for lunch.
Also serving a variety of alcohol.
- Name in Japanese
- 寺カフェ 代官山
- Postal Code
- 1F EN Daikanyama Building, 1-33-15, Ebisunishi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- No holiday
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-10:00pm (L.O.9:00pm)
- 1,000-3,000 yen
- About a 3-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line’s Daikanyama Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)