Verified [Verified] denotes information that has been published with confirmation of its owing parties.
Daikanyama restaurant Chez Lui
Elegant, classical French cuisine at a restaurant in a single remodeled Japanese-style house
This is a French restaurant in a single remodeled 70-year-old Japanese-style house that is down a short path away from the noise from the city. They mainly offer classical French cuisine from southern France.
Their carefully selected ingredients of rack of lamb, brand pork such as Kinkaton, veal, and A5-rank Wagyu beef cooked over a charcoal fire by the chef in the stove inside the restaurant are recommended.
You will have an enjoyable meal with delicious food, wine, and dessert.
The interior design has a relaxing feeling with a basic tone of wood grain.
Seats on the terrace on sunny days are also recommended.
They offer 2,000 bottles of wine in stock at reasonable prices with a focus on wine from France.
Their chef special course that changes every month is popular.
- Name in Japanese
- 代官山レストラン シェ・リュイ
- Postal Code
- 20-15 Sarugakucho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- December 26th-January 1st (Open for lunch only from January 2nd to 3rd)
- Business Hours
Lunch 11:30am-3:00pm (L.O.2:00pm)
Dinner 5:30am-10:00pm (L.O.8:30pm)
- Lunch 2,000-5,000yen – Dinner 6,000yen~10,000yen
- About a 5-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line’s Daikanyama Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa)
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)