Daikanyama Cha Cha Maru
Enjoy delicious “Kaiseki-ryori,” a classically traditional multicourse meal, in a casual atmosphere
The head chef of this creative Kaiseki restaurant developed his skills training at “Hikage Chaya,” a famous Kaiseki restaurant boasting 200 years of history in Hayama.
Kaiseki-ryori tends to be considered high-priced and difficult to indulge in, but this restaurant is endeavoring to allow you to easily enjoy this tradition-preserving Japanese cuisine.
Enjoy reasonably priced course meals including fugu (blowfish), suppon (soft-shelled turtle), anko (monkfish), and weekly specials centered on fish and vegetables.
Course meals with fugu (blowfish), anko (monkfish), and suppon (soft-shelled turtle) are available.
Enjoy traditional “Shokado-style bento boxes” served with Kaiseki-ryori for lunch.
All-you-can-drink alcohol plans are also available.
- Name in Japanese
- 代官山 茶々丸
- Postal Code
- 2F Hills Daikanyama 1-34-15, Ebisunishi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
Monday to Friday: 12:00pm-1:30pm, 6:00pm-8:00am
- Lunch 1,500-3,000 yen, Dinner 5,000-8,000 yen
- About a 3-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line’s Daikanyama Station
- Separate smoking area
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)