A Hot Area on the South Side of Shibuya Station with the Concept of “Shibuya Custom”
This 35-floor high-rise building houses offices and businesses, and it was built in 2018 by redeveloping the former platform of Shibuya Station’s Toyoko Line, the area around the tracks, and the area around the Shibuya River.
The upper floors have offices, hotels, event halls, activity courts where you can do sports, shops, and restaurants.
The 1st floor sits alongside the Shibuya River, and there you’ll find two open plazas and the boardwalk “Shibuya River Street,” making it a wonderful place to relax next to the water. There are also events held here, making it a great place to meet up or go on walks.
Pick up a coffee or other drink to-go and go for a walk along the water.
There are plenty of great fast food options available.
Restaurants and izakaya with popular Japanese food options including sushi, soba, kushiage are available.
Enjoy sake and craft beers at certain restaurants.
The “Shibuya Stream Excel Hotel Tokyu” not only is in a great location, but it also has a chic vintage-modern interior style.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 3-21-3 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- 0570-050-428 (Information counter / 10:00am-9:00pm)
- Parking lot
- Available, paid
- Bicycle lot
- Available, paid (first 2 hours free for bicycles; first hour free for motorcycles)
- Varies by store
- Business Hours
- Varies by store
- Directly connected to Exit C2 of Shibuya Station on the Tokyu Toyoko Line, Tokyu Den-en-toshi Line, Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line, Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)