SMART POTATO CHIPS
For eating potato chips not to get hands and smart phone dirty!
The gadget of your dreams, which allows you to eat potato chips while operating your smart phone, is real, and it's called "Smart Potato Chips."
Easy to use:
- Before eating: Push the button to move the fingers of the device, pinch a potato chip, and eat it.
- While eating: If you slide the button forward while pushing it, the fingers move left to right and clean off the powder stuck to the fingertips.
- After eating: To keep the device's finger tips from touching the desk, floor, etc, there is is a stand built in at the device's wrist area. Due to this, it can be used hygienically.
Furthermore, after eating, if you turn the device upside down and pinch the metal plates on both sides, you can use the touch pen on the bottom of the device to operate your smartphone.
Has a built in feature to keep it from destroying the potato chips
Collaboration products with the famous Japanese snack maker, Calbee
Can also be used for snacks other than potato chips
女朋友很愛收集小物 做事有愛邊吃零食 買一個給她 開心的勒
吃一吃 還能拿來滑手機~~ 也太讚了吧
- Product name in Japanese
- Suggested retail price
- 1,280 yen (excluding tax)
- Product size
- W37mm x H178mm x D40mm
- about 36g
- Target age
- 6 years old and up
- Throughout Japan at general merchandise stores, home appliance mass retailers, etc.
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)