An Amusement Park at the Foot of Mt. Fuji Famous for its Thrill Rides
Fuji-Q Highland is an amusement park featuring many world-class thrill rides and character theme parks.
“FUJIYAMA” is said to be the King of Coasters, reaching a max speed of 130 km/h, and “Dodonpa” boasts the title of world’s fastest accelerating coaster, reaching 180 km/h just 1.56 seconds after launch. These and other thrilling rides can be found here at Fuji-Q Highland!
The park also offers different sorts of thrills, such as the haunted house “Senritsu Meikyu,” featuring a 900-meter-long course that many guests tap out of partway through.
Small children visiting the park can also stop by “Thomas Land” for some fun.
- Free admission, so guests can just stop on by
- See Mt. Fuji from this amusement park
- Zekkyo Priority Tickets recommended for those who do not want to wait in line (separate charge)
- Extra theme parks “Thomas Land” and “La Ville de Gaspard et Lisa”
- Skate rink available in winter
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 5-6-1 Shin-Nishihara, Fujiyoshida City, Yamanashi
※Free Pass: Adults 6,200 yen, junior high school students 5,700 yen, elementary school students 4,500 yen, toddlers (1 year of age and up) and seniors (65 years of age and up) 2,100 yen
※Certain facilities do not accept Free Passes.
No scheduled holidays
※See webpage for details
※Hours may vary day to day. (See webpage for details)
- 1-minute walk from the Fuji-Q Highland Station off the Fuji-Express Line.
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)