GAUFRES AU GOUTER
Mature Flavors of the Light Textured and Delicious Baked Sweet “GAUFRES”
GAUFRES are a sweet made by sandwiching cream between two thin wafers made of western ingredients flour, sugar, milk, and butter that are then prepared like Japanese senbei wafers.
They are available in classic flavors like vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate, but the new line “GAUFRES AU GOUTER” come in the 3 flavors of black tea, matcha, and coffee.
The gaufres have a diameter of about 15 centimeters and are around 4 millimeters thick. The gaufres are fairly large, but they’re thin and light, so you can finish one surprisingly easily.
- They’re so big that you can cover an adult’s hand with it.
- 3 flavors of black tea, matcha, and coffee
- Delicious flavors combine Japanese and western elements
- Perfect affordable price point for souvenirs and gifts
- Product name in Japanese
- Kobe Fugetsudo
5pcs 540yen, 8pcs 1,080yen, 12pcs 1,620yen, 21pcs 2,700yen
※Prices may vary by shop.
- Shelf Life
- 6 months
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)