Eslite Spectrum Nihonbashi
The bridge between Japanese and Taiwanese cultures, and the origin of Asian cul-ture!
Books and Magazines, General Goods, Food Sales, Food and Drink, Workshops
Taiwan’s one-stop shop in Japan for books, lifestyle, and cultural goods. In addition to the latest hot items from Taiwan, here you’ll even find a lineup of brands that of-fer the best of Japanese culture. There are general goods for your lifestyle and home, as well as stationery from Japan and around the world. The space offers four different zones to enjoy: the book zone, stationery zone, workshop zone, and res-taurant zone.
A home to many different brands that offer the best of both Taiwanese and Japa-nese culture.
A colorful variety of books, stationery, magazines, and food to browse.
Experiential-style events you can join.
Space designed with the concept of the intersection of old and new, where the two can meet and blend together.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 2F, COREDO Muromachi Terrace, 3-2-1 Nihonbashi Muromachi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Telephone number
- Business Hours
- 10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. (Fujin Tree Taiwanese Cuisine & Cham-pagne: 11:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.)
- Irregular holidays
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (American Express, Visa, JCB, Diners Club, MasterCard, UnionPay, WeChat Pay, PayPay)
- Directly Connected at basement level to Tokyo Metro Mitsukoshimae Station
- Official Website (Japanese)