Enjoy refined dishes made with authentic French techniques at an elegant hotel connected directly to Tokyo Station.
French cuisine / Bar
Located in an outstanding location directly connected to Tokyo Station Nihonbashi-guchi Exit and 120 meters above ground. In the morning and during noon time, natural light shines through the wide windows to create a bright and open atmosphere. At night, you can enjoy a glittering, panoramic view of Tokyo.
The restaurant interior features a calm, quiet atmosphere with Japanese influences. You can enjoy a wide variety of dishes prepared using authentic French techniques with safe, quality ingredients.
- Fuses a Japanese influenced interior and a wide panoramic view Tokyo
- Outstanding location directly connected to Tokyo Station Nihonbashi-guchi Exit
- A wide variety of dishes prepared using French techniques using carefully selected Japanese ingredients
- Postal Code
- 27F Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Marunouchi, 3-36-10 Marunouchi, Chiyoda -ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- Lunch 3,000-4,000 yen, Dinner 10,000-15,000 yen
(1) Directly Connected to JR Tokyo Station Nihonbashi-guchi Exit (Yamanote Line, Chuo Line etc.)
(2)1 minute on foot from Tokyo Metro Tozai Line Otemachi Station B7 Exit
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, UC, DC, NICOS, UnionPay）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)