Fish and Eat your Catch of Day at a Fresh Fishing Pond
Fishing at a sea-fishing pond
Sazan is a fishing pond located in Sennan, which is easy to access from Kansai International Airport. You can enjoy Sazan arriving empty handed, without preparing anything in advance. Fishing rods and replacement hooks are available for hire, in addition to things like bait and life jackets—the complete set of equipment that you will need for a fishing experience.
See an experience report for this facility!
I didn't catch anything, but I still found it enjoyable.
It was generally fun. Everyone was very nice.
Do you like fishing? Someone in your family is interested in trying? Do you have kids? So that's the right place for you! The staff is very pleasent and the pounds are full of fish, what are you waiting for? :)
The small pond allowed me to catch a fish whereas I’m sure that I wouldn’t be able to if I was just fishing in the wild. The staff were encouraging and gave me some advice to help me.
This tour is bobber/float fishing off a wharf near the airport. The friendly staff helps bait your hook and the pools are replenished with fish like sea bass, rock fish and trout. It’s an interesting tour with a real local vibe.
Beautiful day out, I enjoyed that they helped us newcomers out by putting more fish in the area.
Fresh air and pleasant weather
The staff were really helpful and explained a lot about how to correctly fish. I liked that we could all get a chance to take a fish home even if we couldn't catch it!
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name of facility
- Name of experience
- Fishing at a sea-fishing pond
- 2-202 Rinkuminamihama, Sennan City, Osaka 590-0535 Tarui Fishery Cooperative
- Telephone number
- 072-482-0316 *Reservations accepted: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Business Hours
- 7:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Thursdays (reservations are required)
- Entrance: males junior high school age or older: 11,000 yen per person, females & elementary school students: 5,500 yen
- Private rental: 1 raft (suitable for up to 10 people): 110,000 yen
* + 2 people are free of charge. From 13 people: separate fees apply
- Payment methods
- Cash only
- Number of guests accepted (groups)
- From 1 person
- Languages spoken
- Japanese only
- Official Website
Official Website (Japanese)
* No English website