All the loveable thrills of little LEGO blocks at this larger than life themepark.
A themepark that brings a world filled with LEGO® blocks to life. Divided into 8 different zones, you can enjoy areas like LEGO® NINJAGO® sets at LEGO® NINJAGO World, or set off on your own quest in the “Adventure” area. There are plenty of eye-catching LEGO®-themed attractions, including a water ride where you can float along with real fish, or the thrilled-packed roller coaster.
One must-see spot is “Miniland”, which recreates famous spots in Nagoya, Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Hiroshima and more with LEGO® blocks. 10,496,352 LEGO® blocks were used to convey a shocking level of realness and detail. Don’t forget another popular spot, the “LEGO® Factory Tour” which gives you a front access view of how LEGO® blocks are made.
You can also shop limited-edition sets and toys at one of the biggest LEGO® shops in the Asia region, located close to entrance for convenience. There’s even a café with LEGO® brick shaped dishes, making for a picture perfect snap to share across social media.
To top off a perfect day, nearby you can also find “SEA LIFE Nagoya”, an aquarium packed with extra entertainment, or even the LEGOLAND® Japan Hotel to continue your LEGO® block fun even after you leave the park.
Full of fun attractions that feature designs from LEGO® blocks.
Miniland, a recreation of famous places across Japan in lego-form is cool enough to fascinate kids and big kids (adults), too!
Get your hands on LEGO® sets and original goods at one of the biggest shops in Asia.
Easy to combine with a trip to SEA LIFE Nagoya and LEGOLAND® Japan Hotel.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 2-2-1 Kinjofuto, Minato-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi
- Irregular holidays
- Opens at 10:00am (closing hours differ by the day)
- 1 Day Passport during season peak [same day tickets]: Adults (ages 15+) 7,100 yen, Children (ages 3-12) 4,600 yen. If purchased 2-6 days in advance, Adults 6,400 yen, Children 4,200 yen. If purchased 7 days in advance Adults 5,700, Children 3,700 yen. Off peak same day prices: Adults 5,100 yen, Children 3,800 yen. If purchased 2-6 days in advance, Adults 4,900 yen and Children 3,600 yen. If purchased 7 days in advance, Adults 4,600 yen and Children 3,400 yen. ※joint tickets with access to SEA LIFE Nagoya also available
- Just steps from Kinjofuto Station on the Aonami Line.
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, DISCOVER, UnionPay)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)