Mitsui Outlet Park Shiga Ryuo
A large outlet mall with approximately 230 domestic and overseas brands.
This is one of the largest outlet malls in the Kinki region, conveniently located just off the Ryuo Interchange on the Meishin Expressway.
Taking advantage of the abundant natural environment, it was created based on the concept of an “environmental symbiotic outlet mall”. The vast 180,000 square meter site with 230 domestic and overseas brands, as well as limited-time stores, offers a wide variety of shopping experiences. The pet-friendly mall also offers restaurants and food courts, so it keeps you busy all day long.
In addition, it holds a variety of events such as the regular “Shiga Marche” featuring local gourmet food in Shiga.
Conveniently located near the Ryuo Interchange on the Meishin Expressway.
Direct bus service from JR Kyoto Station is available.
A large outlet mall with about 230 domestic and overseas brands.
Limited-time stores and original stores are available.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 三井アウトレットパーク 滋賀竜王
- Postal Code
- 1178-694 Oaza Kuzushi Aza Sunayama, Ryuocho, Gamogun, Shiga
- Regular Holidays
- Irregular holidays
Shops : 10:00am - 8:00pm / Restaurants : 11:00am – 9:00pm *opening hours and last orders vary by restaurants / Food court : 10:30am - 9:00pm (Last order 8:30pm)
*Hours of operation, parking lot hours, and business contents may be subject to change due to the government or local government requests.
1) Ride a local bus from Yasu Station on the JR Tokaido mainline for about 30 min.
2) Ride a local bus from Omihachiman Station on the JR Tokaido mainline for about 30 min.
3) Ride a direct bus from Kyoto Station on the JR Tokaido mainline for about 50 min.
4) Right off of the Ryuo Interchange on the Meishin Express.
- Credit Cards
- Varies by store
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)