Verified [Verified] denotes information that has been published with confirmation of its owing parties.
Reoma Resort / New Reoma World
Seasonal flowers and illuminations galore at the biggest themepark in the Chugoku/Shikoku Region.
Welcome to one of the largest themeparks in the Chugoku/Shikoku Region. Packed with 22 different attractions, character mascot parades and fun across its many park areas, you’ll even find roller coaster rides, VR experiences, an oversized ferris wheel! There’s also the Reoma Flower World known for its tulips, roses, and other flowers that bloom across all seasons, the Oriental Trip area filled with recreations of famous architecture across Asia, and plenty across the park to ensure your day is fully packed with fun. To top it off, why not stay a night at “Hotel Reoma no Mori” known for its hot springs and gourmet food.
At night the “Reoma Light World” comes alive with a gorgeous display that’s even won a 3rd place national award in the “Professional Performance” category. Don’t miss it!
In the summer, a limited-time only pool area, “Reoma Water Land” opens to the public. Inside you’ll find a 260-meter long lazy river, one of the largest in the Chugoku/Shikoku region, a kiddy pool, a bucket splash down area and jacuzzis. There’s even “Aqua Surf”, a pool with plenty of resort flair for a full line up of water fun.
One of the largest themeparks in the Chugoku/Shikoku Region.
Includes different themed areas, including Reoma Flower World and Oriental Trip.
Lodging available at Hotel Reoma no Mori.
The Reoma Light World area features national award-winning illuminations.
A number of different pools open up in the summer season.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 40-1 Ayautachokurikumanishi, Marugame City, Kagawa
- Admission (tax incl.)
[Entrance Tickets] Adults (middle school students and up) 2,000 yen, Children (ages 3 – elementary school aged) 1,500 yen.
[Free Pass (Park Entry + Rides)] 4,300 yen, Children (ages 3 – elementary school aged) 3,800 yen.
[Late Free Pass (3:00pm and after)] 3,800 yen, Children (ages 3 – elementary school aged) 3,300 yen
※free for children aged 2 and under.
- Regular Closures
- Open every day
- Open Hours
10:00am - 4:00pm
※Hours may differ by season. Please check website for details.
(1) Take the shuttle bus from JR Kotohira Station
(2) From JR Sakaide Station, take the Kotosan Bus (Shimada/Okada Line ※not available on Sundays and holidays) for approx. 40 minutes.
(3) From JR Marugame Station, take the community bus (Reoma Utazu line) approx. 60 min.
(4) From Kotohira Railway Okada Station, take the Kotosan Bus (Shimada/Okada Line ※not available on Sundays and holidays) for approx. 10 min.
(5) From Kotohira Railway Kurikuma Station, take the community bus (Reoma Utazu Line) for approx. 10 min.
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)