Brazilian Park Washuzan Highland
Celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2021. Brazilian Park Washuzan Highland!
An amusement park in Kurashiki City, Okayama Prefecture, overlooking the Seto Inland Sea. As the name implies, it is a theme park full of Brazilian atmosphere, with Brazilian shows held throughout the day and stops across the park named after popular Brazilian landmarks such as "Amazon" insect café, "Deli Cafe Janeiro" and the "Rio" shop.
The park was originally built as a drive-in style when it opened in 1971, but later expanded to its current glory as more park areas were added and the addition of native, Brazilian performers drew more acclaim.
There are four unique roller coasters to look out for: "Ultra Twister" which runs down a steep, 85-degree steep slope, "Standing Coaster" where you ride while standing, Japan's first reverse-rolling coaster with a loop called “Backnanger”, and a relatively easy ride called "Chupy Coaster". For even more thrills, you can ride on what the park is calling the world's scariest “Sky Cycle”, gaining popularity around the world. You can also experience the thrill of bungee jumping.
Of course, there are attractions for the whole family to enjoy including a petting zoo, which is very popular with the younger children.
Theme park filled with Brazilian atmosphere.
Brazilian shows held throughout the day.
Overlooking the Seto Inland Sea and the Seto Ohashi Bridge.
Four types of roller coasters including Japan's first reverse coaster with a loop.
Petting zoo, slider pool (summer), inline skating, bouldering, haunted house, shops and cafe.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- ブラジリアンパーク 鷲羽山ハイランド
- Postal Code
- 303-1 Shimotsuifukiage, Kurashiki City, Okayama
- Admission fee (tax included)
- <Admission + Free Pass> Adults (junior high school students and above) 3,800 yen, Children (elementary school students and above) 3,200 yen, Infants (3 years old and above) and Seniors (55 years old and above) 2,500 yen, Special needs individual: Adults (junior high school students and above)1,900 yen, Children (elementary school students and above) 1,600 yen, Infants (3 years old and above) and Seniors (55 years old and above) 1,250 yen
- Open all year round
- Business Hours
- Weekdays 10:00am-5:00pm (Changes depending on the season, see website)
- About 5 minutes by Shimoden Bus from JR Kojima Station.
- Credit Cards
- PayPay Accepted
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)