Enjoy the World of Sanrio Characters like “Hello Kitty” in this Theme Park
Guests can meet Sanrio characters like Hello Kitty, Gudetama, and My Melody at this indoor theme park.
Sanrio characters put on authentic performances like shows and parades that mix stories, dances, and songs together.
There are many photo spots across the park, including those where you can take pictures with characters.
If you stop by the food court or café, you can enjoy original dishes like ramen and curry themed after Sanrio characters, as well as a variety of sweets.
- Authentic shows and parades featuring popular characters
- Cute dishes based on Sanrio characters in the “Character Food Court”
- Meet characters while eating at the buffet restaurant “Restaurant Yakata”
- Shops feature original goods not available anywhere else
- Indoor theme park can be enjoyed in any weather
©'13,'19 SANRIO S/D・G ©'17,'19 SANRIO/SHOCHIKU
©'76,'90,'99,'01,'10,'19 SANRIO APPROVAL No.P1111182
- Postal Code
- 1-31 Ochiai, Tama City, Tokyo
- 042-339-1111 (9:30am-5:00pm, excluding days when closed)
Weekdays 3,300 yen; 3-17 years of age and high school students 2,500 yen; 60 years of age and up 2,200 yen
Holidays 3,900 yen; 3-17 years of age and high school students 2,800 yen; 60 years of age and up 2,200 yen
※Children 2 years of age and younger free
※Vacation days include weekends, holidays, and school holidays as designated by Sanrio Puroland (includes spring, summer, and winter breaks)
※After 2:00pm on weekdays and 3:00pm on holidays, admission fee is changed to the afternoon fee.
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
Weekdays 10:00am-5:00pm, vacation days 10:00am-6:00pm
※Hours depend on the day. Please see official website for details.
(1) About a 5-minute walk from the Keio Sagamihara Line’s Keio-Tama-Center Station
(2) About a 5-minute walk from the Odakyu Tama Line’s Odakyu-Tama-Center Station
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)