A Throat Medicine Used in Japan for Over 200 Years
The throat medicine “Ryukakusan” has been used for over 200 years in Japan to treat coughs and sore throats.
The main ingredients are herbal remedies (plants with medicinal properties) such as platycodon and senega. The active ingredients, which include these herbal remedies, act directly on the affected parts of the throat to help weakened pilus movement (when harmful substances enter the throat, the pilus helps to expel viruses), break up phlegm, soothe coughs, and relieve other symptoms.
The herbal medicine treats the throat directly when taken without water.
Ryukakusan is also known for its gentle effects, a trait unique to herbal medicines.
- Made with herbal remedies
- Take without water, and refrain from eating or drinking for 20-30 minutes after taking
- Does not contain drowsiness-inducing ingredients
- Does not contain sugar, so can be taken before bed
- Name in Japanese
- Contents & Price
20g 780 yen, 43g 1,400 yen, 90g 2,260 yen
※Prices may vary by shop.
- Ryukakusan Co., Ltd.
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)