Okinawa Children’s World Zoo & Museum – Christmas Fantasy
Laser Lights Shine as Snow Falls
1.4 million colorful lights warmly greet visitors to the Okinawa Children’s World Zoo and Museum. The celebration’s main event, “Lights, Snow, and Fireworks Super laser beam,” will be upgraded, and the park also features other events such as a “Horror Night Zombie Area” and a large Santa Claus in the middle of the lake!
There are also a variety of new attractions! The Christmas Fantasy traditional snowfall show, as well as the “The park of snow” full of snow huts and snowmen, will be featured! And, of course, Santa Claus will also make an appearance!
Video of Okinawa Children’s World Zoo & Museum – Christmas Fantasy
Overview of Okinawa Children’s World Zoo & Museum – Christmas Fantasy
Basic information on Christmas Fantasy
- December 22nd 2017 through December 29th
- Lights on between
- 4:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- Okinawa Children’s World Zoo and Museum
- 5-7-1 Goya, Okinawa City, Okinawa Prefecture
- From Naha Airport, take the Yui Rail from Asahibashi Station to Naha Bus Terminal 23. Then take the bus to the Inner City stop. From there, 15 minutes on foot.
- Adults 2200 yen. Children (4 years old to junior high school aged) 1200 yen. Children 3 years old and younger free.
Image Source ：http://www.churatoku.net/