Kichijoji Hand-weaving factor jota
"Saori Weaving," the workshop where anybody can weave
Scarves・Things you can Make
"Saori Weaving," the workshop where you can weave as you feel and please. Simply choose a thread and begin weaving; refined skills and previously thought of designs are not required. You will mainly use high quality thread left over from the textile factory. We also have a classroom where you can take day courses such as making a scarf.
For our courses course, you can choose from roughly 2000 kinds of thread to weave with.
You will mainly use high quality thread left over from the textile factory.
We have a weave shop, and we also sell original thread sets and looms.
- Postal Code
- 5-17-29 Inokashira, Mitaka, Tokyo
- Mondays, Holidays, Every 1st Sunday of the Month
- Business Hours
※ Open until 7:00 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays
- 1 day course: 3500 yen (tax not included) and material fee around 1,000 yen
- About a 14-minute walk on foot from Kichijoji Station on the JR Chuo Line or Keio Inokashira Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)