Kichijoji Hand-weaving factor jota
"Saori Weaving," the workshop where anybody can weave
Scarves・Things you can Make
"Saori Weaving," the workshop where you can weave as you feel and please. Simply choose a thread and begin weaving; refined skills and previously thought of designs are not required. You will mainly use high quality thread left over from the textile factory. We also have a classroom where you can take day courses such as making a scarf.
- For our courses course, you can choose from roughly 2000 kinds of thread to weave with.
- You will mainly use high quality thread left over from the textile factory.
- We have a weave shop, and we also sell original thread sets and looms.
- Postal Code
- 5-17-29 Inokashira, Mitaka, Tokyo
- Mondays, Holidays, Every 1st Sunday of the Month
- Business Hours
※ Open until 7:00 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays
- 1 day course: 3500 yen (tax not included) and material fee around 1,000 yen
- About a 14-minute walk on foot from Kichijoji Station on the JR Chuo Line or Keio Inokashira Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)