An Izakaya restaurant serving some very popular Yakitori in Harmonica Alley.
At the north exit of Kichijoji Station, there is an area of about 100 shops affectionately called Harmonica Alley or Harmonica Yokocho. Most of these shops are restaurants, and this yakitori restaurant in one corner is a lovely spot to stop into. We are working on the interior design of the Olympic Stadium.
- The restaurant interior uses a lot of recycled materials
- The yakitori menu starts at 130 yen
- There is a variety of Kushiyaki skewers, vegetables and Genghis Khan lamb dishes.
- There is also a variety of dishes such as stewed dishes and croquettes
- Postal Code
- Harmonica Alley 1-1 Kichijojihoncho, Musashino City, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 2,000-3,000 yen
- 1 minute on foot from the west exit of JR Kichijoji Station (Chuo Line) and Keio Kichijoji Station (Inokashira Line)