A tower symbol for people who are sensitive to trends and culture that gather in Shibuya.
Shopping Malls・Restaurants / Closest to Shibuya Station
A shopping center that offers many more ways to enjoy the experience other than just shopping and dining.
Floors B3 to 5 comprise the shopping area “ShinQ” which is designed in white and wood colors to create a soft atmosphere with many distinctive shops.
The restaurant floors, centered on “Dining 6” on the 6th floor and “TABLE7” on the 7th floor have an abundant choice for dining. Menus are geared towards not only the young people of Shibuya, but also a wide line up including long running Japanese restaurants are available.
A large theatre, “THEATRE ORB” which can handle a wide variety of productions and a free space “8/” where various events can be held, create a facility where you can interact with new culture in a way that only the Shibuya area can facilitate.
- A landmark spot on the east side of Shibuya station where those sensitive to trends and culture gather
- Directly linked to Shibuya Station, the flow of people does not fade all day long
- The Sky Lobby in the 11th floor provides a panoramic view from the streets of Shibuya to the skyscrapers of Shinjuku
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 2-21-1 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
Shops: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Restaurants: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Restaurants 7F: 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 p.m. (*Open until 11:00 p.m. on Sundays)
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
(1)Shibuya Station on the JR Yamanoto line, JR Saikyo line, Keio Inokashira Line are directly connected to the 2nd floor
(2)Shibuya Station on the Tokyu Toyoko line, Tokyu Den-en-toshi line, Tokyo Metro Hanzomon line, Fukutoshin line are connected directly thorough Exit 15
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)