Yaesu Shopping Mall
Japan's largest underground shopping mall is linked directly to Tokyo Station!
Shopping Malls / Closest to Tokyo Station
This is the central establishment in the underground shopping area around Tokyo Station, and it is Japan's largest underground shopping mall.
On this vast site, there are approximately 180 shops and restaurants.
There is an information center aimed at tourists to Japan, and also a lot of shops that deal with tax exemptions, so there are a lot of pleasant services for tourists.
There are lot of stylish shops from fashion to daily necessities. There are also a substantial amount of restaurants and cafes.
- This convenient shopping area is linked directly to Tokyo Station, so you can drop by while transferring trains
- There are large coin-operated lockers in the central area
- There are a lot of popular stores for fashion, pharmaceuticals, and general goods
- This comfortable underground shopping mall is maintained clean with air conditioning
- There is a free Wi-Fi service
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- B1F, B2F 2-1 Yaesu Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- January 1st
- Business Hours
Shops: 10:00 a .m. - 8:00 p.m.
Restaurants: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
- Directly connected to the Yaesu Central Entrance, Yaesu South Entrance and Yaesu North Entrance of Tokyo Station. (JR Yamanote Line, JR Chuo Line etc.)
- In designated areas
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)