Yaesu Shopping Mall
Shopping Malls / Closest to Tokyo Station
Japan's largest underground shopping mall is linked directly to Tokyo Station!
This is the central establishment in the underground shopping area around Tokyo Station, and it is Japan's largest underground shopping mall.
On this vast site, there are approximately 180 shops and restaurants.
There is an information center aimed at tourists to Japan, and also a lot of shops that deal with tax exemptions, so there are a lot of pleasant services for tourists.
There are lot of stylish shops from fashion to daily necessities. There are also a substantial amount of restaurants and cafes.
- This convenient shopping area is linked directly to Tokyo Station, so you can drop by while transferring trains
- There are large coin-operated lockers in the central area
- There are a lot of popular stores for fashion, pharmaceuticals, and general goods
- This comfortable underground shopping mall is maintained clean with air conditioning
- There is a free Wi-Fi service
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- B1F, B2F 2-1 Yaesu Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- January 1st
- Business Hours
Shops: 10:00 a .m. - 8:00 p.m.
Restaurants: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
- Directly connected to the Yaesu Central Entrance, Yaesu South Entrance and Yaesu North Entrance of Tokyo Station. (JR Yamanote Line, JR Chuo Line etc.)
- In designated areas
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)
Nearby facilities (spots,etc)
Sabaginmataza NihonbashiJapanese pub (Izakaya) where you can enjoy fresh mackerel (saba) cuisine
Dining＆Bar TENQOOEnjoy refined dishes made with authentic French techniques at an elegant hotel connected directly to Tokyo Station.
Marunouchi OazoA shopping complex with shops, restaurants and a hotel, located in a office district.
The Marunouchi BuildingEnjoy Shopping and Dining at this Large Commercial Facility in front of Tokyo Station
Shin-Marunouchi BuildingA Stylish Commercial Complex Standing in front of Tokyo Station
Tokyo Square GardenA shopping facility with plenty of greenery where customers can spend a slow and relaxing time
Ginza Ginger Main StoreA store where sweet and spicy ginger Shaved Ice is very popular.
TAIMEIKEN,An old, well-established Western-style restaurant known for its tampopo omurice
Ozami RestaurantGenuine French cuisine with the best cost performance in Ginza