TOKYO GIFT PALETTE
Check Out This Spot Featuring a Variety of Colorful Souvenirs
TOKYO GIFT PALETTE, located right outside of the Yaesu North Exit ticket gate of Tokyo Station, opened August 5th of 2020. There are 33 brands with locations here, from Japanese and European confections perfect for a gift for loved ones or as a Tokyo souvenir, to exclusive sweets you can’t find anywhere else, carefully-made bento lunches and prepared foods, and cafés where you can stop and relax.
Among these, there are 21 shops from brands that are newly released, changing their business format, or that have not had a branch in Tokyo Station before, drawing lots of attention.
The atmosphere inside exudes quality, and the interior is decorated with recycled parts from a retired Shinkansen 700, giving the feeling of a desire to connect with the next generation. The pillar and ceiling in the middle of the facility are designed to look like cherry blossom petals, and they too are made from recycled aluminum from the Shinkansen 700.
6 Sweets Brands to Check Out!
- Exquisite red bean paste and butter sweets, “Okada Kinsei Anbataya”.
- Butter gaufrette specialty shop, “SOLES GAUFRETTE”.
- New Italian-style cheese sweets specialty shop, “MEISTER Cheese”.
- Exquisite sweets made with cheese and fruit, “neko chef”.
- Exquisitely Utilizes Glistening Fruits Shop, “Pâtisserie Ginza Sembikiya”.
- The “Original” Ichigo Daifuku Shop “Oosumi Tamaya”.
A total of 33 brands, including popular sweets brands, have opened stores in this facility.
A retired Shinkansen 700 has been recycled to create a high-quality atmosphere.
The facility is easily accessible, located just outside the Yaesu North exit of Tokyo Station.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- Tokyo Station Yaesu North exit, 1-9-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
Weekend and public holidays 9:00am-8:30pm
※Precious Deli Tokyo (bento and prepared foods) 6:30am-10:30pm
※Starbucks (coffee shop) 6:30am-10:00pm
※Hours may differ at certain shops.
- Open every day
- Directly outside the Yaesu North exit of JR Tokyo Station
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)