Various shops and restaurants are in Shinjuku's largest underground shopping area
Approximately 100 shops are in Shinjuku's largest underground shopping area. You can enjoy yourself to the fullest with fashion aware of the latest trends, shops with general goods, diverse services that support dressing stylishly, and restaurants and cafes of various food styles.
This site is divided into sections from section 1 to section 4.
It is also recommended for tourists visiting Japan because of a lot of shops that deal with tax exemptions and also foreign currency exchanging machines and shops.
The restaurants are concentrated in a row in the section 1 restaurant area.
This is Shinjuku's largest underground shopping area.
There are also cafes and restaurants, so it is also recommended to take breaks here from shopping.
There are also a lot of foreign currency exchanging shops and shops that deal with tax exemptions.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 1-2-2 Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
Shops / 10:00am – 9:00pm
Restaurants / 11:00pm – 11:00pm
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
(1) Approximately 2 minutes on foot from East Exit of Shinjuku Station on the JR Yamanote Line/Chuo Line
(2) Approximately 1 minute on foot from Shinjuku Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line
(3) Approximately 1 minute on foot from Shinjuku-sanchome Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line and Fukutoshin Line
(4) Approximately 1 minute on foot from Seibu-Shinjuku Station on the Seibu-Shinjuku Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)