Shinjuku Station West Exit HALC
Huge shopping mall that stands right at the West Exit of Shinjuku Station
Home Appliances, Sporting Goods, restaurants / Closest to Shinjuku Station
Long-standing shopping mall with a strong presence as seen from the bus terminal at Shinjuku Station West Exit.
The name (HALC) comes from the abbreviation of “Happy Living Center”.
It is connected to the Main Building of Odakyu Department Store at the West Exit of Shinjuku Station by the Carillion Bridge on Level 2.
HALC Food, which is the section where various food is sold, is located on Level B2; HALC Sports, which sells sporting equipment, covers Level B1 to Level 2; and Bic Camera, which is a massive home appliance retailer, spans from Level 2 to Level 7.
It is also home to various restaurants and cafes.
- Comprehensive shopping mall with a strong presence right at the West Exit of Shinjuku Station
- Visitors can go shopping without getting drenched in the rain as it is directly connected to the underground passageway of Shinjuku Station
- Visitors can also purchase alcoholic beverages, daily necessities, and cosmetics on top of home appliances at Bic Camera
地點非常好就在新宿車站西口， 運動品牌種類很多 ，還有一些和設計師合作的品牌，很特別
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 1-5-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
Monday to Saturday 10:00am – 8:30pm, Sundays and holidays 10:00am – 8:00pm
10:00am – 9:00pm
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
(1)Directly connected to Shinjuku Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line and Toei Oedo Line
(2)About a minute’s walk from Shinjuku Station on the Odakyu Line
(3)About a minute’s walk from Shinjuku Station on the JR Yamanote Line/Chuo Line
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)