Hakata Motsunabe Yamaya Toyosu
The Hakata Motsunabe restaurant under the direct management of Kyushu’s famous Hakata Mentaiko brand.
A restaurant of Kyushu, Hakata’s specialty, “Motsunabe” (a type of Japanese nabe cuisine). The restaurant is managed by the Hakata Mentaiko (marinated pollock/cod roe) brand “Yamaya”. This restaurant, which has mastered the flavor of Hakata, uses 100% Japanese cow small intestine in its “Motsu”. One can enjoy a succulent, optimal texture, as the rare parts are modestly cut. Additionally, one can enjoy Kyushu cuisine with the wide selection of Kyushu’s local cuisine which is offered.
The lunch set menu includes all-you-can-eat Karashi Mentaiko, Karashi Takana and rice, and it is so popular that it is featured in a variety of media.
The Motsunabe is available from a serving size for two people.
An interior with a relaxed Japanese atmosphere.
A wide selection of Kyushu’s local cuisine apart from Motsunabe is also available.
The lunch offers good value with all-you-can-eat Karashi Mentaiko, Karashi Takana and rice.
Shochu from the famous sake distillery “Masaharu Shuzo”, the pride of Saito City, Miyazaki Prefecture is available.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 博多もつ鍋 やまや 豊洲店
- Postal Code
- 1F TOYOSU FORESIA 3-2-24 Toyosu, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- Telephone number
- Sundays and Public holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:00am -3:00pm (L.O. 2:00pm), 5:00pm -11:00pm (L.O. 10:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000yen, Dinner 5,000-6,000yen
(1) About a 1-minute walk from 1c Exit of Toyosu Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line
(2) About a 6-minute walk from Toyosu Station on the Yurikamome Line
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)