Verified [Verified] denotes information that has been published with confirmation of its owing parties.
Village Vanguard Diner TOYOSU FORESIA
Enjoy Big, Juicy Burgers in a Stylish Space of Homespun Americana
This is a hamburger place run by Village Vanguard, a popular place to buy books and toys. With its interior designed to recall the American countryside, it boasts a playful ambience.
They offer quality hamburgers made for adults with their original brioche buns sandwiching juicy 100% beef patties and the freshest vegetables.
You’re also advised to try their pancakes, made only by the staff members allowed to do so!
Don’t miss out on this chance to drink Rydeen Beer from Hakkaisan, a famous sake distillery.
What’s more, they also have an “all-you-can-drink” course, unusual for a hamburger place.
All of their burgers are big and delicious!
A kids’ hamburger menu is also available.
The pancakes that can only be cooked by qualified staff members are popular, too.
When the weather is fine, it’s nice to sit out on the terrace facing Keyaki Street.
They also have “all-you-can-eat” and “all-you can drink” plans on the menu.
- Name in Japanese
- ヴィレッジヴァンガード ダイナー 豊洲フォレシア
- Postal Code
- 1F TOYOSU FORESIA 3-2-24 Toyosu, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- Telephone number
- Conform to the business calendar of the facility
- Business Hours
- 11:00 am-10:00 pm (L.O.9:00 pm)
(1) About a 1-minute walk from Exit 1C of Toyosu Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line
(2) About a 6-minute walk from Toyosu Station on the Yurikamome Line
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)