Tsukiji Gin Itcho Toyosu
A conveyor belt sushi restaurant that offers both traditional and creative takes on sushi
Conveyor belt sushi
This conveyor belt sushi restaurant serves a variety of seasonal seafood sourced from across Japan and purchased at Toyosu Market. The sushi is prepared so that each topping is served in the way that best brings out its flavors, and there is a wide variety of creative sushi available.
Plates start at 130 yen.
Conveyor belt sushi.
You can pick up the sushi that passes by you, but you can also order whatever sushi you want using the touch panel.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 築地 銀一丁 豊洲店
- Postal Code
- 4-2-2 Toyosu, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
- 11:00am-10:00pm (last order 9:30pm)
- No holidays
- About a 2-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line and Yurikamome’s Toyosu Station
- Lunch ~2,000yen - Dinner ~3,000 yen
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)