Excited to see the heated auto races and gourmet specialties!
Theme parks and amusement parks
Kawaguchi Autorace Track is one of the five auto race tracks in Japan. It is a facility where you can watch auto racing, which is known as a machine sport where motorcycles are driven on an oval track.
There are two main ways to enjoy the event: first, to watch the heated races up close, and second, to taste the specialty foods of Kawaguchi Autorace Course at one of the eight stores that offer a wide variety of food.
Auto racing is a competition in which drivers compete for position by completing six laps of a 500-meter banked course. After purchasing a car ticket, you can watch the outcome of your choice. The highlight of the race is the fierce battle between the racers as they skillfully control their cars, which have no brakes and can reach speeds of up to 150 kilometers per hour. You will also be excited by the sound of the powerful engine!
Before and after the race, let's enjoy some gourmet food. Enjoy a wide variety of gourmet specialties such as Japanese tripe stew, ramen, curry rice, jumbo yakitori (grilled chicken), fried geso(squid's legs), and shumai(Chinese dumpling)!
It is one of the five auto racing tracks in Japan.
You can watch the heated races up closely.
You can enjoy gourmet specialties.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 5-21-1 Aoki, Kawaguchi City, Saitama
- Varies depending on the season. Check the official website!
- Opening hours
- Regular hours: 10:00am-5:00pm, Nighttime hours: 2:00pm-8:00pm (may vary depending on the season)
(1) 15 minutes by bus from Nishi-Kawaguchi Station on the JR Keihin Tohoku Line, 10 minutes by bus from Minami-Hatogaya Station on the Saitama Kosoku Railway.
(2) 15 minutes by car from the Kaga Interchange on the Kawaguchi Line of the Metropolitan Expressway.
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)