Fruit Picking - Chichibu Sightseeing Agriculture and Forestry Association
Fruit picking in the Chichibu region, rich in nature.
Experience and hands-on facilities
The Chichibu region of Saitama Prefecture is rich in nature, surrounded by the headwaters of the Arakawa River and mountains. With the catchphrase "Fruits Mansai（Full of Fruits）, Delicious Chichibu," the region holds events such as seasonal fruit picking, tasting, and agricultural experiences. In Chichibu, there are many tourist farms, including strawberry farms and grape farms, where you can enjoy picking fruits all year round.
Going "Strawberry Picking" Experience
Today we went to Chichibu to experience strawberry picking, which just started in January. Strawberry picking in Chichibu can be enjoyed from January to mid-June. Chichibu's strawberries, grown in the severe cold unique to the basin region, have an outstanding taste and aroma as well as a high sugar content! Pick strawberries by lightly pinching them and gently tipping them downward. If the stems of the heads come off cleanly, you've succeeded!
All-you-can-eat for 30 minutes starts!
The best way to eat strawberries is to eat them from the stem side! The tips of the strawberries are the sweetest, so you can eat them all the way to the end. It's all-you-can-eat! Let's challenge how many strawberries you can eat in 30 minutes!
Strawberries in spring, blueberries in summer, grapes and apples in autumn. The Chichibu region offers fruit picking all year round. Let's go fruit picking and enjoy the full flavor of the season!
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Facility Name
- Chichibu Sightseeing Agriculture and Forestry Association
- Experience Name
- Fruit Picking
- 2627-1 Ota, Chichibu City, Saitama
- 0494-23-3557 (Chichibu Sightseeing Agriculture and Forestry Association)
- Depends on the season and facilities.
- Strawberry picking (30 minutes) <January to mid-June> Adults: 1,300-1,800 yen (varies by season and facility)
- Prices, strawberry types, and services vary depending on each farm, so please check when making a reservation.
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)