Kasukabe Information Center Puratto Kasukabe
A platform for disseminating information about the city of Kasukabe and the appeal of its specialties.
Tourist Information Center
Puratto Kasukabe provides attractive information on sightseeing and local products in Kasukabe City. It is a place of relaxation where anyone can drop by casually, and also a platform for disseminating information about Kasukabe's specialties and the city to the rest of the country.
The exhibition includes reproductions of the original drawings of "Crayon Shin-chan," an anime character that represents Kasukabe City. In addition to the introduction of Kasukabe City's specialties, food products certified as "Kasukabe Food Selection" by the city are on sale. It is a great place to find souvenirs.
They also rent out bicycles and accept reservations for the "Nikko Dochu Kasukabejuku Meguri" (reservations are required at least 14 days in advance), where you can experience the history and art of Kasukabe with a volunteer guide. Let's experience the many charms of Kasukabe City, starting from the Kasukabe Information Center Puratto Kasukabe!
Information on sightseeing in Kasukabe City and local products.
An exhibition of reproductions of original pictures from the anime "Crayon Shin-chan".
Introduction of local products and sales of "Kasukabe Food Selection".
Bicycle rental and guided tours are also available.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 春日部情報発信館 ぷらっとかすかべ
- Postal Code
- 1-3-4 Kasukabe, Kasukabe City, Saitama
- Business Hours
- Mondays (or the following day if Monday is a national holiday), year-end and New Year holidays
- Free (Bicycle rental: 300 yen for up to 3 hours, 500 yen for more than 3 hours; must be returned by 4:00pm)
(1) Approximately 3 minutes on foot from Kasukabe Station on the Tobu Skytree Line.
(2) Approximately 20 minutes by car from the Iwatsuki Interchange on the Tohoku Expressway.
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)