JRA Tokyo Racecourse
The biggest horse racecourse in Japan.
"Nippon Derby", "Tenno Sho (Fall)", and "Japan Cup" are just a few of the big horse races held at this large-scale racecourse. Since its completion in 1933, countless races between famed horses have been held here to the delight of their many fans.
In addition to the races, couples and families can also visit to enjoy a full range of activities and gardens at the entertainment center.
Japan's largest horse racecourse
Home to countless large-scale races and even more delighted fans.
There is a park, museum and Japanese garden so that families can spend a day and enjoy themselves.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 1-1 Hiyoshimachi, Fuchu City, Tokyo
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Holidays, New Years Holidays. Shortened business hours may apply.
- Open Hours
Race Days: 9:00am-5:00pm
Weekdays: 10:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm - 4:00pm
(1) 2 min. walk from Fuchu-Keiba-Seimon-Mae Station on the Keio Keibajo Line.
(2) 10 min. walk from Higashi-Fuchu Station on the Keio Line
(3) 5 min. walk from Fuchu-hommachi Station on the JR Musashino & Nambu Lines
(4) 10 min. walk from Koremasa Station on the Seibu Railway Tamagawa Line.
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)