Hakone Pirate Cruise
An exhilarating cruise on a gorgeously decorated pirate ship with a spectacular view of Lake Ashinoko and Mt.Fuji.
A sightseeing ship that operates on Lake Ashinoko, a scenic spot in Hakone. The three ships, Royale II, Victory, and Queen Ashinoko, are characterized by their colorful and luxurious decorations. Each of them has a capacity of about 500 passengers and takes 25 to 35 minutes each way between Togendai Port, Hakone-machi Port, and Moto-Hakone Port. On a sunny day, the open deck is a great place to enjoy the scenery. Enjoy the pleasant breeze and the seasonal views of nature and mountains.
Each ship has special cabins that can be used for an additional fee (600 yen for adults, 300 yen for primary school students). Every Saturday from July to October, a "Sunset Cruise" is held (2,650 yen, for adults and 1,550 yen for primary school students; price including one drink). With a glass of original soft drink in hand, you can listen to live performances of violin and flute while watching the fantastic orange sunset over Lake Ashinoko.
A sightseeing ship cruise that offers a spectacular view of Lake Ashinoko and Mt.Fuji.
Three gorgeous and colorful pirate ships in operation.
There are also special luxury cabins to enjoy a luxurious cruise.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 161 Hakone, Hakonemachi, Ashigarashimogun, Kanagawa (Hakone-machi Port)
- 0460-83-7722 (Hakone Pirate Cruise, Operation Department)
- Depending on the weather conditions.
- 9:00am-5:00pm (Timings may vary depending on the season and port locations)
- One-way (Hakone-machi Port or Moto-Hakone Port to Togendai Port): 1,200 yen for adults, 600 yen for primary school students / Round trip ( drop-off at the same port as boarding): 2,200 yen for adults, 1,110 yen for primary school students.
1) Hakone-machi Port is about 5 minutes from the Ashinoko Daikan Interchange on the Hakone Shindo Expressway.
2）To get to Hakone-machi Port, take the Hakone Tozan Bus and get off at the Hakone Sekisho Ato bus stop. It is about 4 minutes to the port.
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (JCB, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, DC, NICOS, Diners Club, UnionPay)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)