Okuhida Bear’s Farm
Meet over 100 bears, from cute cubs to powerful Asian black bears!
At the Okuhida Bear’s Farm, about 100 bears are kept, and you can interact with them throughout the year.
At the "snack feeding experience," you can feed the bears as they beg for food with cute gestures. Each bear has its own unique pose and is a must-see.
You can also take a commemorative photo with the cute baby Asian black bears at the “Koguma Lodge” in the park. Check out the official Instagram for more details as they are constantly being updated.
There are also a variety of souvenirs available only at the bear farm, such as “Kuma Power Drink" and "Bear Oil". There is also Okuhida Hot Spring Village nearby, so after playing with the bears, a soak in the hot spring is recommended.
You can feed the bears.
You can take a photo with the cubs (check the official website for the period of the event).
There are many souvenirs of bears at the Mori no bussankan (Forest products store).
It is also recommended to stop by Okuhida Hot Spring Village to enjoy the hot springs.
當服務人員 ，把熊寶寶放我腿上時，好緊張我擔心熊寶寶坐不穩，我照片表情很僵硬 ，但很好玩，不一樣的感受，照顧小動物真的不簡單
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 2535 Okuhidaonsengohitoegane, Takayama City, Gifu
- Adults (junior high school students and older): 1,100 yen, Children (3 years old to 6th grade elementary school students): 600 yen ※For other details, please check the official website.
- Regular Holidays
- Business Hours
- 8:00am-5:00pm (※Closed at 4:30pm in winter)
- Take Nohi Bus bound for Shin Hotaka Onsen from Takayama Bus Center in front of JR Takayama Station (1 hour and 20 min.), and get off at Kuma Bokujo-mae bus stop (about 5 min. walk).
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)