Verified [Verified] denotes information that has been published with confirmation of its owing parties.
Osaka aqua-Bus Aqua-Liner
Take the aqua-bus to see Osaka's quaint retro architecture and seasonal scenery from the water.
A standard sightseeing boat in the aquatic city of Osaka that takes you to Osaka Castle and Nakanoshima! A 40-minute cruise along the Okawa River, which runs through the center of Osaka. The area along the Okawa River is lush with greenery and lined with retro architecture, providing a tasteful view of the city.
As soon as you depart from Osakajo Pier, you will see Osaka Castle and the Osaka City Central Public Hall, which opened in 1918, and other historic buildings. Don't miss the tunnel that was used to bring weapons made at Osaka Castle onto ships!
The historic bridges such as Temmabashi, Yodoyabashi, and Tenjinbashi, which are also the names of places in Osaka, are another attraction. The ceiling of the Aqua-Liner is made of glass, so you can take a closer look at the backside of the bridges. In the boat, you can look up at the city from the same level as the water surface, which is a different feeling.
You can also enjoy the seasonal scenery of cherry blossoms, roses, and fresh greenery. Drinks and ice cream are also available for purchase on board.
The boat sails along the Okawa River, which is dotted with Osaka Castle and other retro buildings.
You can enjoy a different view of the city of Osaka from the water.
You can feel the history of Osaka left behind on the waterfront.
In spring, you can see the cherry blossoms in full bloom.
The ceiling is made of glass, so you can enjoy the view of towering buildings and the sky.
Jen Jen Chen
- Name in Japanese
- 大阪水上バス アクアライナー
- Postal Code
- 2 Osakajo, Chuo-ku, Osaka City, Osaka (Osakajo Port)
- Regular holidays
- Please check the official website
- Depart at 11:00am / 11:45am / 12:30pm / 1:15pm / 2:00pm / 2:45pm / 3:30pm / 4:15pm
- Touring: Adults: 1,600yen, Elementary school students: 800yen *Up to one infant per adult, free of charge if the infant sits on a lap)
1) 3-minute walk from Osakajo-koen Station on the JR Osaka Loop Line.
2) 10-minutes walk from Kyobashi Station on the Keihan Line and JR Osaka Loop Line.
3) 5-minute walk from Osaka Business Park Station on the Osaka Metro Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line.
- Credit Cards
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)