Verified [Verified] denotes information that has been published with confirmation of its owing parties.
Floating city park known for its beautiful structure.
The Oasis 21 is famous for its symbolic glass roof, also known as the “Spaceship-Aqua ”. The facility has a bus terminal and is also connected to the subway and the Meitetsu line .
Located within the heart of Nagoya city, the facility is known to be a photogenic location due to the illuminations lighting up the skyline. The patterns of the illumination also adapt and change depending on the season. The popular photo spots are listed on the official website, so do check them out.
The “Spaceship-Aqua” can be accessed either by taking the elevator or stairs, and is a great location to go for a stroll. At night, the Chubu Electric Power MIRAI TOWER (Nagoya TV Tower) also lights up which adds to the beautiful views.
There are 30 different shops and restaurants surrounding the Galaxy Platform . Customers can find food products, vegetables, and sake that are local to the area which are great as souvenirs. There are also multiple Anime and Manga related shops that have items and goods from all-trending shows.
There are a variety of restaurants that can be enjoyed, many of which serve dishes that are only found in Nagoya.
Famous for its illuminations that light up the Nagoya skyline.
The symbolic “Spaceship-Aqua” is a great location to take a walk.
A huge variety of shops and restaurants surrounding the Galaxy Platform.
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 1-11-1 Higashisakura, Higashi-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi
- Open every day (Shops are closed on 1/1, and on 2 other holidays)
- Restaurants: 10:00am ~ 10:00pm, Shops: ~ 9:00pm, Services: ~ 9:00pm, Spaceship-Aqua: ~ 9:00pm
1) Directly connected to Sakae Station on the Nagoya Municipal Subway
2) Directly connected to Sakaemachi Station on the Meitetsu line
- Credit Cards
- Accepted (Varies by store)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)