Surrounded by greens and water, this leisure park offers all-day fun from playground to gourmet.
Park with multi leisure facilities
Directly connected to Kawashima PA Highway Oasis via Tokai Hokuriku Expressway, this multi leisure park has access both from a highway and other city roads for free. Along a stream running through the center of the green park, attractions, playgrounds, BBQ plaza, restaurants and other facilities and shops are there for you.
The park is loaded with play facilities, such as the Oasis Wheel, a large Ferris wheel, a wooden play structure in a giant fish shape and puzzle attractions. Also, a water playground with fun tricks, Rainbow Water Fountain and other aquatic leisure spots are available. Try feeding Koi fish along the stream.
Gourmet joints are plenty - Hida Beef, Takayama ramen and other local yummies of Gifu, as well as one-of-a-kind sweets and popular breads are there to please your taste buds. Play, eat, shop to your satisfaction all day.
A large park you can enter for free either from common roads or a highway.
Ferris wheel, attractions, playgrounds, BBQ plaza, and many more fun places.
Water playgrounds, a stream, water fountains and other aquatic amusements available.
Local gourmet, sweets, breads and a variety of food.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 1564-1 Kawashimakasadamachi, Kakamigahara City, Gifu
- Open every day (Closed for about 7 times/year of maintenance)
- 9:30am-10:00pm * Varies from facility to facility
1) Next to Tokai Hokuriku Expressway, Kawashima PA Highway Oasis (may enter from other city roads)
2) From Tokai Hokuriku Expressway, Ichinomiya-Kisogawa Interchange or Gifu Kakamigahara Interchange, drive 10 min.
3) From JR Takayama Main Line, Naka Station or Meitetsu Kakamigahara Line, Shin-Naka Station, ride Kakamigahara City Fureai Bus Kawashima Line for 25 min, get off at Kasen Kankyo Rakuen (Water Eco Park), and walk a short distance.
4) From Meitetsu Kakamigahara Line, Kakamigahara Shiyakusho mae Station, ride Kakamigahara City Fureai Bus Kawashima Line for 44 min, get off at Kasen Kankyo Rakuen (Water Eco Park), and walk a short distance.
- Credit Cards
- Varies by store
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)