Fresh Seafood Restaurant, Binbi-ya
Seafood Restaurant serving amazingly fresh fish.
In Tokushima dialect, Binbi means lively fish, which this restaurant was named after. As for the name’s sake, Binbi offers amazingly fresh fish and many come to this popular restaurant from outside the prefecture.
Among the seafood dishes is Hamachi Sashimi Set with firm and thick yellowtail raw fish. Try miso soup with the fresh seaweed grown in the rough waves of Naruto Channel. The excellent soup stock is made with fish remains and is so good.
The restaurant is located by the majestic Sea of Harima, convenient to stop by during a drive from O-Naruto Bridge. The staff is so hospitable and some great food is worth your pleasant time.
The popular restaurant serving fresh and lively fish.
Tasty miso soup with the fresh seaweed grown in the rough waves of Naruto Channel.
Cheerful staff’s great hospitality.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 活魚料理 びんび家
- Postal Code
- 20-2 Hashikadani, Kitanadachoawata, Naruto City, Tokushima
- Open every day
9:00am-4:00pm (L.O. 3:30pm)
Weekends and holidays 9:00am-9:00pm (L.O. 8:30pm)
- starting from 1,000 yen
1) From Kobe Awaji Naruto Expressway, Naruto Interchange, drive 15 min.
2) From Takamatsu Expressway, Hiketa Interchange, drive 30 min.
3) From JR Naruto LIne, Naruto Station, ride Naruto City Bus, Hiketa Line bound for Tsubasayama Onsen, get off at Kitanada-higashi primary school-mae, and walk 10 min.
- Credit Cards
- Not accepted
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)