Tove Jansson Akebono Children's Forest Park
A park with abundant nature and many cute buildings.
Scattered throughout the park are places where the spirit of Tove Jansson lives on. A fairy-tale writer from Northern Europe, she created the world-famous Moomin character. This park is full of cute buildings and natural spaces for visitors to enjoy.
Inside the park, you'll find eye-catching buildings and an art cafe. Exploring the buildings is another part of the park's charm.
The park is lit up at night from sunset to 9 pm on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays and takes on an even more fantastic and dreamy atmosphere.
This is a park that’s like being inside a Moomin story
Overflowing with greenery, this park is highly recommended for taking photographs
The park is lit up at night from sunset to 9 pm on Sundays and Holidays
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 893-1 Azu, Hanno City, Saitama
- 9:00am-5:00pm (*Hours can vary in different seasons.)
- Cafe PUISTO
- 10:00am-5:00pm (L.O. 4:00pm)
- Every Monday (in case Monday is a national holiday, closed on the next weekday)
- 20-minute walk from Motokaji Station on the Seibu-Ikebukuro line.
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)