Tokyo Tower, Beloved as a Symbol of Tokyo
A symbol of tokyo / Closest to Akabanebashi Station
Tokyo Tower was born in 1958.
When it was built, Tokyo Tower proudly stood out as the tallest steel tower in the world. At a height of 33 meters, it was taller than the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
It is located in Minato Ward in the center of Tokyo. Take in sweeping views of the city from the observation deck.
Currently under renovation, it is always changing.
The interior of the tower is divided into 2 sections: the Top Deck with an observation floor at a height of 250 meters and the Main Deck with another one at 150 meters.
- The Top Deck: At 250 meters above ground, get a bird’s-eye view of Tokyo from the Top Deck. It seems almost as if you could reach out and touch it!.
- The Main Deck: From a height of 150 meters, the streets of Tokyo below feel like a 3-D view.
- Foot Town: This is located at the base of Tokyo Tower. Buy souvenirs and enjoy food and drink here.
To go the the Top Deck, it is necessary to apply for the “Top Deck Tour”.
Cross over the famous Sky Walk Window, and peer through the glass to 145 meters below. .
“Tokyo Tower Jingu” is the highest among all the shrines in Tokyo.
You can climb the stairs of Tokyo Tower.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 4-2-8 Shiba-koen, Minato-ku, Tokyo
MAIN DECK（150m）: Adults (senior high school students or older) 1,200yen; Juniors (junior high school students and primary school pupils) 700yen; Children (4 years old and over) 500yen
TOP DECK TOUR (150m＆250ｍ): Adults (senior high school students or older) 3,000yen; Juniors (junior high school students and primary school pupils) 2,000yen; Children (4 years old and over)1,400yen
*Advance reservations are required for the Top Deck Tour.
- No holidays
MAIN DECK（150m）: 9:00am-11:00pm（Last admission 10:30pm）
TOP DECK TOUR (150m＆250ｍ): 9:00am-10:45pm (Last Tour 10:00pm-10:15pm)
*It may be closed during stormy weather or for other reasons.
(1) About 5 minutes on foot from the Akabanebashi Exit of the Toei Oedo Line’s Akabanebashi Station
(2) About 7 minutes on foot from the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line’s Kamiyacho Station
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)