Tokorozawa Lily Garden
A Lily Garden where Around 450,000 Lilies Bloom
Enjoy a leisurely stroll through an approximately 30,000㎡ natural forest, filled with around 450,000 lilies across around 50 varieties, including early-blooming sukashi lilies and late-blooming hybrid varieties. The garden features two walking courses: a 1-kilometer-long “nature walking course,” and a 150-meter-long “rakuraku (easy) course” that even the elderly or those with physical disabilities can enjoy.
In addition to being able to purchase a wide variety of lilies within the garden, you can also enjoy lily root tempura alongside soba or udon at the garden’s restaurant.
Enjoy around 450,000 lilies while taking a stroll.
Enjoy lily root tempura at the garden’s restaurant.
Open only during flowering season (early June through early July).
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 2227 Kamiyamaguchi, Tokorozawa, Saitama
- 04-2922-1370 (late May to mid-July only)
- Adults (junior high school students and up) 1,100 yen, children (4 years old to elementary school students) 350 yen
- Only during flowering season (early June through early July)
- 9:00am-5:00pm (Admission allowed until 4:30pm)
- About a 3-minute walk from the Seibu Sayama Line and Seibu Yamaguchi Line’s Seibu-Kyujo-mae Station
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)