Direct delivery from Kyushu, “cured” sushi, Wada-no-ya
Enjoy exquisite sushi made from cured fish in a serene atmosphere
A restaurant that uses fresh seafoods and seasonal vegetables carefully selected and directly delivered from the Gotō Islands, Kyushu Prefecture.
Each sushi is made from fish that has been cured and combined with a small portion of rice that is flavored with vinegar from Kyushu to deliver a taste of the season.
The delicious and unique flavors of cured fish will overturn preconceived notions of sushi.
A luxurious and serene atmosphere furnished with countertop seats and sunken “kotatsu” tables.
A warm hospitality that will dispel any nervousness in our patrons.
The specially large sushi role that is about 10cm in diameter and filled with over 10 kinds of sushi fillings is also available for takeaway.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 九州直送 熟成鮨 わだのや
- Postal Code
- Echo Daikanyama B1F, 1-30-14 Ebisunishi, Shibuya, Tokyo
- Business Hours
- 6:00pm-12:00am (L.O. Food11:00pm)
- 10,000-15,000 yen
(1) About a 6-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line’s Daikanyama Station
(2) About a 7-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line, JR Saikyo Line, and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ebisu Station
(3) About a 7-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line’s Ebisu Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）