Seikouen Daikanyama Store
A yakiniku bbq restaurant that serves the finest black beef from Kyushu.
Our famous head restaurant was opened in 1959 in Kyushu, and this is our first store in Tokyo, specializing in Kyushu black beef yakiniku. With good quality meat and fat, our cattle, all reared in Kyushu, are aged from 2 years and 4 months to 2 years and 8 months and are all ranked A4 or higher. Our restaurants purchase hundreds of head of black beef cattle every year, meaning we can provide top quality black beef to our customers at a reasonable price. Since we have a resident sommelier our restaurant can satisfy wine connoisseurs as well.
You can taste Japanese black beef from Kyushu cooked on a yakiniku bbq and dipped in our homemade secret sauce.
We offer a variety of meat cuts, including some rare cuts, so please ask our staff if you have a request.
For lunch, we serve sirloin hamburger patties and steaks at great prices.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- 清香園 代官山店
- Postal Code
- Echo Daikanyama 1F, 1-30-14 Ebisunishi, Shibuya, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- 11:30am-3:00pm (L.O. 2:30pm), 5:30pm-11:30pm (L.O. 11:00pm)
- Lunch 1,000-2,000 yen, Dinner 6,000-10,000 yen
(1) About a 6-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line’s Daikanyama Station
(2) About a 7-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line, JR Saikyo Line, and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ebisu Station
(3) About a 7-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line’s Ebisu Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)