Hachiya - Daikanyama
A cafe that offers new ways to enjoy Japanese tea
The cafe itself looks like a small traditional Japanese-style restaurant on the outside, and inside they have a modern-style decor with an eye-catching original wall design based on Japanese pines.
Hachiya utilizes their original sencha, hojicha, and genmaicha tea selection to expertly craft a menu of drinks, including a sencha latte and hojicha latte, with a traditional Japanese-style bamboo tea whisk called a “chasen.”
They offer matcha green tea and hojicha smoothies, along with wagashi (Japanese sweets) to highlight the flavor of the tea, all of which are specially crafted to taste like no other.
- Chic interior decor with Japanese pine-themed walls.
- Enjoy the best that tea can offer with sencha and a wide variety of drinks.
- Features new and unique tea arrangements with sencha and fruit.
- Postal Code
- 1-16-9 Ebisunishi, Shibuya, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Business Hours
- ~1,000 yen
(1) About a 5-minute walk from the Tokyu Toyoko Line’s Daikanyama Station
(2) About a 5-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line, JR Saikyo Line, and JR Shonan-Shinjuku Line’s Ebisu Station
(3) About a 5-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line’s Ebisu Station
- Credit Cards
- Accepted（American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa）
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)