An Urban Oasis Bustling with a Variety of Events
The large 540,529㎡ site of this park is filled with water and greenery, something that you don’t often find in the heart of Tokyo.
The park is divided into two areas: the forest park to the north across the road, and the grassy park area to the south featuring an outdoor stage and fields.
During springtime around 800 cherry trees blossom beautifully, and the area around the south side’s fountain is particularly popular as a cherry blossom viewing location.
Visitors can also enjoy cycling on the 1.8km-long bike trail by renting bicycles (for a small fee). Furthermore, almost every weekend there are events held on the outdoor stage or at the event square on the south side, including gourmet food events and concerts, so it’s a popular spot for visitors.
- Around 800 cherry trees bloom beautifully in spring
- A park filled with nature located close to Shibuya and Harajuku
- 1.8km-long bike trail can be traversed by rental bicycle
- A variety of events held most weekends
沒想到一個公園也有 噴水跟瀑布這一種畫面 坐在這裡 一整天的心情都變美麗了
- Postal Code
- 2-1 Yoyogikamizonocho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- No holidays
- Open all day
(1)About a 3-minute walk from the JR Yamanote Line’s Harajuku Station
(2)About a 3-minute walk from the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line’s Yoyogi Park Station
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)