A longstanding fashion landmark of Harajuku
The shopping spot opened in 1978 and has since become an icon of Harajuku. In Harajuku, where the number of young people aspiring to fashion, art and music is increasing, Laforet has helped turn the area into Japan’s center with the latest trends.
Laforet is unique in that all its floors are 0.5 floors instead of one.
From the 1.5th floor in the basement through the fifth floor on the ground, you can find shops selling fashion products, miscellaneous goods, accessories, and other items that are currently popular.
There is a food court on the second floor for you to take a break when you need it.
- Laforet has, for years, been Japan's center with all the latest trends for young people
- As you go up and down taking the stairs, you can easily see shops on the next floor you are headed for, making it easy for you to find exciting shops to visit
- The outdoor café on the first floor has over 100 different types of crepes. And yes, walking around eating is a thing here
- Postal Code
- 1-11-6 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- No scheduled holidays
- Business Hours
(1)A 5-minute walk from the Omotesando Exit of Harajuku Station on the JR Yamanote Line
(2)A 1-minute walk from Exit 5 of Meiji-jingumae 'Harajuku' Station on the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin and Chiyoda Lines
(3)A 7-minute walk from Exit A2 of Omotesando Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza, Hanzomon and Chiyoda Lines
* Smoking is only allowed on the 4th floor terrace (outdoor)
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)