Q Plaza Harajuku
A Complex with Many Stylish and Unique Restaurants and Cafes
A landmark property of Omotesando and Harajuku, the colorful exterior of this 12-story building (including a basement level) makes it easy to find.
Besides its many cafes and restaurants, a variety of services are catered to in this complex, such as specialty shops and wedding facilities.
On the 2nd and 3rd floors, feel mild breezes blow through the many trees planted on the Open Terrace.
Located along Meiji-Dori, one of the main streets in the heart of Tokyo, this comfortable facility offers nice views from the terrace and rooftop, rich in greenery.
While Harajuku is known as a district aimed at youth, adults can also enjoy relaxing in this luxurious space.
Enjoy shopping and dining in a quiet space facing the main street of Harajuku
Taking a break on the wide, open Terrace on the 2nd and 3rd floor is recommended
It features a full lineup of unique cafes and restaurants
Endowed with a solemn chapel, HARMONIE SOLUNA Omotesando holds weddings
- Name in Japanese
- Q plaza 原宿
- Postal Code
- 6-28-6 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
- Hours vary depending on the tenant
- Days vary depending on the tenant
(1) 2 minutes by foot from Exit 7 of the Meiji-Jingumae (Harajuku) station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line and Fukutoshin Line.
(2) 6 minutes by foot from the Harajuku Station on the JR Yamanote Line.
(3) 10 minutes by foot from the Omotesando Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, Chiyoda Line, and Hanzomon Line.
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)