A combined facility joining together shops, restaurants, a spa, and attractions
Restaurants・Hot Spring・Amusement Park・Shopping Malls / Closest to Korakuen Station
LaQua is located in one section of Tokyo Dome City. Shops and restaurants, a spa, and attractions are combined in the complex.
On the first and second floor, restaurants are lined up to surround the central space with the attractions. Behind them towers the building containing all the shops.
The fifth to ninth floors of this building are occupied by the Spa LaQua, where visitors can bathe and enjoy the natural hot springs without spending the night. Inside the spa facilities, there are also original Japanese-style and healthy restaurants as well as cafes.
Entering the site is free of charge. Visitors can enjoy riding the attractions for an additional fee.
Enjoy shopping and dining as well as riding attractions at the same time.
On the first floor of LaQua, there are restaurants with a view of a water fountain.
For visitors who exhausted themselves after all the enjoyment, the natural hot springs in “Spa LaQua” are highly recommended.
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- 1-1-1 Kasuga, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
- Business Hours
Shops: 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Restaurants: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
* Business hours differ depending on the tenant
- No holidays
(1) About 1 minute on foot from Exit 1 or 2 of Korakuen Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line or Namboku Line
(2) About 2 minutes on foot from Exit A1 of Kasuga Station on the Toei Subway Oedo Line or Mita Line
(3) About 3 minutes on foot from Suidobashi Station on the Toei Subway Mita Line
(4) About 6 minutes on foot from Suidobashi Station on the JR Chuo or Sobu Lines
- Official Website
- Official Website (English)